Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deusexultima.forumotion.co.uk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
.::Deus Ex Ultima::. Representing the best members of Ascension & Deus Ex Machina

Psxmaniac's introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psx

Psxmaniac's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Psxmaniac's introduction   Psxmaniac's introduction EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 am

Hello,

After 3 months being a member of my friend's order and seeing that there is less than 10 active players, I'm looking for a bigger order for the future events and Holy Wars.
I'm an active player, playing from 8 am to 2 am during events (I do not sleep much Smile) and was ranked #6557 in the Castle in the Sky event

My deck is currently 64k ATT and 60,5k DEF, but I am evolving/enhancing 3 different sets that will bring me to 72,5k ATT and 70k DEF
I've got the cards and the money, I just need a little bit more time to upgrade them

For Holy Wars, I can attack 3 times per HP.
I'll boost my ATT PWR a little bit more and then upgrade my DEF PWR to 150

I would be glad to help the order in the future events
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask
Send me an invitation if you are interested in my profile

Psxmaniac
Back to top Go down
MKT/FrostStrike

PostSubject: Re: Psxmaniac's introduction   Psxmaniac's introduction EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks for applying, we are currently full at this moment but I have informed the Order Leader of your interest as your ambitions and stats look solid Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deusexultima.forumotion.co.uk
Hammer/Creslin
Order Leader
Order Leader

PostSubject: Re: Psxmaniac's introduction   Psxmaniac's introduction EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 am

Sounds great and thank you for your interest in Ascension, after Halloween event we will have an open spot
Back to top Go down
Psx

PostSubject: Re: Psxmaniac's introduction   Psxmaniac's introduction EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 am

Thank you for your answers, I'll be happy to join the order after the event Wink
Back to top Go down

Psxmaniac's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Recruitment Stage-
Jump to: